Master Your Dream
2017 Master Your Dream
Graduate Scholarship Application
Due May 12th, 2017
If you are a JIT graduate student, enrolled or accepted to an accredited not-for-profit university graduate school program for the fall 2017 semester, you may be eligible for the Master Your Dream graduate scholarship of $3000 given in two semesters to MYD scholars who continue to qualify.
Complete and e-mail an application
to: email@example.com no later than May 12th 2017
For the application and more information contact:
Patricia Benesh, JIT Board member
Eligibility and Application Guidelines: You are a JIT youth between 18 – 26 years old who:
1. is enrolled full time in an accredited not-for-profit university graduate program leading to an advanced degree
2. earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited not-for-profit university/college with a 3.0+ GPA
3. provides needs-based income and expense information including scholarship, work study, paid internships, teaching assistantships, hips, budget, etc. as part of the application.
4. includes an essay answering 3 questions as part of the MYD application below.
5. submits one non-JIT letter of reference
6. maintains JIT connections and participates in JIT programs and events
7. If enrolled in a graduate program, is in good academic standing.