New Participant Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the Just in Time for Foster Youth (JIT) community and welcome to our New Participant Application!
To be eligible for our services, you must:
- Be a current or former foster youth
- Be between ages 18-26
- Be currently living in San Diego County
- Be working and/or attending school (or have concrete plans to do so)
- Complete the New Participant Application
This application serves as an opportunity to verify your eligibility for JIT services, help us learn more about you and how we may best support you.
After you submit your application, a Youth Services Coordinator will contact you within two business days with next steps:
- 1) To work with you to submit verification documents that you were in foster care. If you do not have your foster care documents, we will work with you to get them.
- 2) To schedule your JIT Orientation