NEW PARTICIPANT APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in joining the Just in Time for Foster Youth (JIT) community and welcome to our New Participant Application!
To be eligible for our services, you must:
- Be a current or former foster youth
Be between ages 18-26
Be currently living in San Diego County
Be working and/or attending school (or have concrete plans to do so)
Complete the New Participant Application
This application serves as an opportunity to verify your eligibility for JIT services, help us learn more about you and how we may best support you.
After you submit your application, a Youth Services Coordinator will contact you within two business days with next steps:
1) To work with you to submit verification documents that you were in foster care. If you do not have your foster care documents, we will work with you to get them.
2) To schedule your JIT Orientation
SERVING IS OUR PASSION
Just in Time for Foster Youth’s innovative and individualized services were created to fill critical gaps for transition age foster youth (ages 18-26) that have been left by an absence of family support, elevating them to become self-sufficient, contributing members of society. Our services are designed to lead to lasting transformation by combining essential resources and knowledge with a reliable and caring community that offers the consistent love and support that is often missing in the lives of foster youth.
To Be Eligible for Our Services, You Must Be:
- A current or former foster youth
- Between ages 18-26
- Currently living in San Diego County
- Working and/or attending school (or have concrete plans to do so)