Welcome to Jit!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Just in Time for Foster Youth (JIT) community. We are excited to meet you!
You are eligible for our services if you are:
- A current or former foster youth
- Between the ages of 18-26
- Currently living in San Diego County
- Working and/or attending school (or have concrete plans to do so)
The new participant application serves as an opportunity to verify your eligibility for JIT services and to help us learn more about you and how we may best support you.
After you submit your application, a Youth Services Coordinator will contact you within two business days with these next steps:
- To work with you to submit verification documents that you were in foster care. Don’t worry if you do not have your foster care documents, we will work with you to get them.
- To schedule your orientation with JIT.