Pathways to Financial Power Conference
Culminating September 26, 2020
Pathways to Financial Power is a multi-year, individualized, integrated service that helps transition age foster youth move toward financial security by identifying and achieving goals focused on employment and money management.
The service culminates with an annual Pathways to Financial Power conference in September. During this power-packed event, many community leaders, employers, and volunteers come together to empower up to 50 youth to own their economic success through financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
Typically a large in-person event, the Pathways conference has been reimagined this year for the safety of our community. The conference, now a series of virtual events, culminates on Saturday, September 26 and features: professional speakers; a Junior Achievement Finance Park simulation of real-world budgeting; a JIT Shark Tank competition for our young entrepreneurs to showcase their business ideas; a virtual Career Exploration Fair to connect participants with entry-level jobs and internships; virtual connections to volunteer coaches to assist in achieving goals; and the skills, resources, and connections every young person needs to succeed!
Interested in becoming a sponsor for Pathways 2020? Click here to view sponsorship opportunities for Pathways and our other self-sufficiency services that help youth find their Sweet Spot for Success!
The impact of Pathways to Financial Power has been significant. After our 2019 conference:
- 97% of youth reported they are now part of a supportive community that will help them reach their goals
- 97% of participants reported they now feel confident they can overcome obstacles as they arise
- More than 90% of youth reported they now feel confident preparing for a job interview
- Over 90% of participants reported they feel confident they can make their professional goals a reality
- Over 77% of youth reported having increased their assets over the past year
- More than 71% of participants with credit card debt reported they had reduced their debt since their involvement with Pathways
THANK YOU TO OUR
Pathways 2019 Major Sponsors
Please contact our Development team at email@example.com if you’d like to become as sponsor for our 2020 Pathways conference!
Kimberly & Jim Caccavo